Blogger Templates



Mother. I Love You!

The older I get, the more I see
The power of that young woman, my mother. 

My mother had handed down respect for the possibilities—and the will to grasp them.

My mom is a never-ending song in my heart 
Of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words 
But I always remember the tune.

My Mom has always been one of my biggest supporters and the wisdom she has given me over the years has helped shaped the person I am today.

My mom is literally a part of me. You can't say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors.

A mother's love for her child is like nothing else in the world.
It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path. 

Who fed me from her gentle breast and hushed me in her arms to rest,
And on my cheek sweet kisses prest? My Mother.

When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts.
A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. 

A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.

Some are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same. 

I cannot forget my mother, She is my bridge. 

Over my slumbers your loving watch keep;
Rock me to sleep, mother; rock me to sleep. 

Motherhood is priced
Of God, at price no man may dare
To lessen or misunderstand.

Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials. 

Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. 

I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine - she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.

My mother is a poem, I'll never be able to write,
Though everything I write, is a poem to my mother. 

There's nothing like a mama-hug.

A daughter is a mother's gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of her self. And mothers are their daughters' role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.


I LOVE YOU, IBU !


- alia lee husin