Blogger Templates



1, 2, 3 Harapan, SMK Dato' Haji Mohd Redza, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan

SMK Dato' Haji Mohd Redza, Seremban, Negeri Sembilan. first high school i've been but not long enough, just 3 years. i'm still remember the memories with the classmates even 4 years i left that school. but the memories can't be erase. the girls, memang pelajar yang sangat rajin. and i think, i'm the laziest person among them. even i'm too busy with my sports and i'm kindda slow with my academic archievements, but they always support me no matter how stubborn i was. but, my PMR was so disapponted. i feel ashamed with those girls, so i made a choice. a choice that will left me with tons of guilty feelings. i left them. so i transfered to another school & being a part of them. but, please believe me. i tried. i even begging the principle to give me just one more day to be with you all. but, the powers are only in her hand. and i can't do anything about that. i tried. but do you remember the promise we made before we enter the hall during the first day of PMR?

"walau ape pun yang terjadi, kita semua tetap kawan."

and i still hold that promise until now. thanks girls!


the boys, hmm.  got long history with them. being the only girl that always sleeping in class, always being kicked out from Kemahiran Hidup class, the most stubborn girl in class & the most laziest girl in class, has make me the most annoying person for you guys. but the truth is, you guys makes me more mature from day to day. you guys teached me how to control myself, how to be like other girls & how to be patient. it maybe takes some times, but it's working. thanks guys!


now, we all separated & going to reach our dreams for the future.
but for me, we all still friends.
i love you my friends.
thank you.